Ring size guide
We offer two ways of measuring your ring size- using your own ring or measuring with a string
Using your own ring:
- Print this page at full scale or 100%.
- Take a ring you already own that fits the finger for which you are purchasing your new ZOZi ring.
- Match your ring with a circle below that most closely fits the inside of your ring. If your ring falls between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
To make sure the page was printed to scale, measure one of the scales below with a ruler (samples should measure two inches or twenty millimeters, respectively).
2 inch 20 mm
Using a String:
- Cut a small piece of string, thread or ribbon from a spool.
- MEASURE: Wrap it snugly around your finger for an accurate measurement.
- DETERMINE: Compare your measurement with our sizing chart.
- TIP: Be careful not to wrap the string too tight. Aim for a comfortable, snug fit.
- CHECK: Double check for accuracy. Use this chart to convert: