India Ring in 14K
India Ring in 14K
Sale price $1,390
This spiral wrap ring is open on top, wraps around your finger in a lovely spiral, and really 'dresses' up your hand.
It is a perfect jewelry piece for those who like to stand out in a crowd, and make a statement.
It is both bold and feminine and you will feel empowered wearing it.
Inspired by my stay in beautiful India, I thought up this design when attending a silversmith workshop there. This ring was made using traditional granulation and filigree techniques I learned and applied in this ring.
MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS
MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS
Please store the jewelry in a dry place.
Gold or Silver plated Jewelry
The jewelry is coated in 24k high quality gold. In order to prolong the initial look of the piece, it is recommended not to shower with it, not to wear it on while at the beach or pool and to prevent any direct contact of the piece with perfumes or creams.
You have a one year warranty for the plating. In order to exercise the warranty you need to send me the piece (under your expense) and I'll replate and send it back free of charge.
After the one year warranty is over, in case you want to have the piece replated, you can send it to me and in addition to the delivery cost you will be charged with a symbolic fee.
Gold filled jewelry
Gold filled is a quality substance and with the right care may preserve its look for a long while. It is recommended not to shower with it, not to wear it on while at the beach or pool and to prevent any direct contact of the piece with perfumes or creams.
All sterling silver piece may be oxygenated when in contact with skin. To renew the piece you can use a silver shining cloth or silver shining solution. Please note that if the piece includes gems or any other material besides silver, these should not come in contact with the solution.
Leather combined jewelry
Please keep the leather from any contact with water- don't shower with it or get it wet. A few drops won’t do any harm, so there shouldn't be a problem washing your hands while wearing the piece, as long as you keep the leather from soaking in water.
Most items are available to ship within 3 business days. Custom orders and orders with sizes such as gold rings may require longer processing times. Please feel free to contact if you need something specific.
Estimated shipping times
Canada: 2-3 weeks
Israel: 1-2 weeks
North America: 1-3 weeks
Europe: 1-3 weeks
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 2-3 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Expedited shipping available with extra cost.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
-The description of each item includes the exact size of the piece, for further inquiries feel free to contact me via message.
-Special custom sizes are available depending on the technical feasibility and model.
How to measure your arm size:
1. Take a measuring tape or a strip of paper to circle the area of your arm where you want to wear the bracelet. That will be the circumference you can choose from the drop down menu in the order.
2. Please note it is adjustable, so you can expand or tighten it to a perfect fit
How to determine your ring size?
We offer two ways of measuring your ring size:
Using your own ring:
- Print this page at full scale or 100%.
- Take a ring you already own that fits the finger for which you are purchasing your new ZOZi ring.
- Match your ring with a circle from the link below that most closely fits the inside of your ring. If your ring falls between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
Using a String:
- Cut a small piece of string, thread or ribbon.
- MEASURE: Wrap it snugly around your finger for an accurate measurement.
- DETERMINE: Compare your measurement with our sizing chart.
- TIP: Be careful not to wrap the string too tight. Aim for a comfortable, snug fit.
- CHECK: Double check for accuracy. Use this chart to convert:
The spear represents a certain sturdiness that can withstand obstacles, protect and charge with courage to stand firm and hold our own.