-The description of each item includes the exact size of the piece, for further inquiries feel free to contact me via message.
-Special custom sizes are available depending on the technical feasibility and model.
How to measure your arm size:
1. Take a measuring tape or a strip of paper to circle the area of your arm where you want to wear the bracelet. That will be the circumference you can choose from the drop down menu in the order.
2. Please note it is adjustable, so you can expand or tighten it to a perfect fit
How to determine your ring size?
We offer two ways of measuring your ring size:
Using your own ring:
- Print this page at full scale or 100%.
- Take a ring you already own that fits the finger for which you are purchasing your new ZOZi ring.
- Match your ring with a circle from the link below that most closely fits the inside of your ring. If your ring falls between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
Using a String:
- Cut a small piece of string, thread or ribbon.
- MEASURE: Wrap it snugly around your finger for an accurate measurement.
- DETERMINE: Compare your measurement with our sizing chart.
- TIP: Be careful not to wrap the string too tight. Aim for a comfortable, snug fit.
- CHECK: Double check for accuracy. Use this chart to convert: